Convert Images, Text, PDF and audio to base64
This tools provides you a quick way to generate Base64 encoded images that you can embed on your Html using <img> tags or Css. This tool supports most common image formats. We take privacy very serious so all the images are not uploaded to our servers, the conversion is made directly on your browser.
Choose what you want to do!!
- If you select Image to base64, just pick one image from your computer and tobase64.dev will start converting it into base64 on the right side of the page. Here it will appear 3 codes:
- The raw base64
- The base64 string to use on a src inside the <img> tag.
- The base64 string to use on a css file
- If you select Base64 to image. Copy the text on the left box and click on the arrow to start the conversion, you will be able to download the image on the button download! once it has finished the conversion
- If you select the Encode Text to base64 option, it will allow you to convert any text to base64 just write it on the left side and click the arrow. The encoded text will appear on the right side
- If you select the decode base64 to text option, it will allow you to convert any base64 string into a human readable string. Just copy your encoded string on the left side, click on the arrow and you will have the decoded text on the right side.